AMI is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) management-consulting firm that creates and executes business-oriented solutions for the government and private sectors. We are a small business group and an innovative provider of practical 21st century solutions to business, associations, humanitarian aid organizations and governments, globally. AMI has expertise in private sector development (e.g., business development services, trade facilitation and investment development), and utilization, training, assessments, monitoring and evaluation, and development of the capacity of local organizations.
AMI recognizes that economies need a vibrant, growing entrepreneurial community to achieve long term success. Our Mission is to implement programs that build on the local talent of developing countries to effectively lead, implement and sustain donor funded development projects.
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 611430 Professional Development Training
- 541512 Information Management Computer Systems Integration Design Services
- 236116 Construction Management, Multifamily Building
- 541611 Financial Management Consulting (Except Investment Advice) Services
- 561720 Janitorial Services